Everest Base Camp Via Kalapatthar is the most popular and anticipated trip by the enthusiast trekkers. This trips takes us to the close-up view of Mt Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, and Cho-Oyu. We follow the legendary route used by Tenzing Sherpa, Edmund Hilary and many mountaineers who set out to conquer the world tallest peak “Mount Everest”. This trek offers magnificent mountain views, landscapes, glaciers, monasteries and fascinating lifestyle of Sherpa peope and their culture and tradition. Everest Base Camp trekking is an ultimate dream of every mountaineer and is gateway to Everest expedition. The best time to travel for Everest Base Camp Trek is from March to May (spring) and September to December (autumn).
The trails of Everest Base Camp trek runs through the Khumbu region of Sagarmatha National Park. Our journey begins with a scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla . The Lukla airport is known to the world for its approach and is sure to raise your nerve. Starting from Namche, the trails will guide us through stunning himalayan landscapes, traditional Sherpa villages, monasteries, prayer flags and chortens to reach Dingboche leaving behind Tengbouche . We pass by Dungala, Lobuche , Gorak Shep, as well as Kala Pathhar to reach Everest Base Camp. We will eventually find ourselves among soaring peaks .We would be overwhelmed as greeted by Ama Dablam, Nuptse along with enormous Mount Everest.
Everest Base Camp Via Kalapatthar Highlights:
- Scenic as well as adventurous flight to lukla.
- Experience the exhilarating treks to Everest Base Camp.
- Thrilling hike up to the top of Kala Patthar and observe stunning Himalayan views from there.
- Spectacular views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Pumori,
- Closure to Ama Dablam and Island peak from Kalapattar.
- Encounter monasteries as well as learn Buddhist culture.
- Proper acclimation during trek.
- Lead by experienced guides who have stood on the summit of Everest as well as other 8000 meters peaks.