Dhampus sarangkot trek is easy 2 night 3 days short trek around Pokhara valley. This trek starts from Phedi drive one hour from Pokhara. It is one of the most charming valleys in the Himalayas. It offers, spectacular panoramic view of the sky. Beside the snowy Mountains, other charms of the valley are its great part;( Fewa, Begnash as well as Rupa lakes.) One side, there is many Nature Beauty of Waterfalls, Cave White Water River gorgeous you. On the other side, Culture Religions Temple and Monastery.
From Phedi we climb up hill 2 hour to Dhampus village. The village of Dhampus on the Annapurna trail is blessed with great views of the Annapurna range. Dhampus is beautiful village a number of slate roofed house. Paved courtyard Buddhist monastery. The trek remain ideal for those wishing to experience Nepal mountains as well as, scenery as well as ethnic culture within a short time. From dhampus we will hike to Naudanda ( Nine hill) stop for Lunch. Then, continue hike to Sarangkot. Sarangkot trek offer you spectacular mountain scenery ( Mt Dhaulagri, Annapurna , Machhapuchre, Nilgiri, Lamjung himal etc. and enchanting view of Pokhara valley and Pokhara lake. Specially in the night time you can see beautiful lighting Pokhara valley view.
Dhampus Sarangkot Trek Highlights :
- Easy trek in the Pokhara Valley. Certainly, best suited for those having a time limit as well as reasonable fitness.
- Friendly people, wonderful villages. As well as great variety of cultures and traditions. So as, colorful festivals as well as monasteries.
- Encounter terraced green farmland, lush forests as well as attractive villages.
- Beautiful views of Mt Dhaulagri, Annapurna , Machhapuchre, Nilgiri as well as Lamjung himal.
- Sunrise and Sunset view from Sarangkot.