Tamang heritage trek is untouched natural beauty and unexploited cultural site. Lying north to Kathmandu valley and in between Ganesh Himal and Langtang Range. This trek features with off the beaten and less step trails. This trek helps to experience natural beauty. As well as Traditional cultures, genuine warmth and welcome gesture. Which are, rich architecture on houses along with beautiful landscapes of alpine terrain.
This trekking trail is named after ‘Tamang’, one of the ethnic tribe in Nepal of Tibetan origin. As we walk along the wild terrains of Tamang Heritage trail. First, we get an opportunity to get deep insights into Tibetan Culture. Tamang Heritage Trail trek also offers, Natural Hot Spring. As well as the quaint village of Gatlang and Briddim with their traditional customs and cultures. Also, wildlife around the secret lake of Parbati Kund. Excellent view of Snow-capped Mountains like mountains like Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal as well as Tibetan mountains. We will also explore a fort, at Rasuwagadi – a historical reminder of the Nepal Tibet relation that has existed for many centuries.
Langtang region in Nepal is one of the best trekking destinations. Where as, there are quite a few alternatives to traveler find themselves interested at other than, Tamang Heritage Trek of 10 Days. The routes involving Langtang Gosaikunda Trek via Lauribina Pass (4,610m) of 17 Days. As well as Langtang Valley Trek 09 Days are other ideal treks to explore Langtang Region and conquer the Himalayas.
Tamang Heritage Trek Highlights :
- Easy trek in the Langtang Region best suited for those having a time bound and reasonable fitness.
- Friendly Tamang people, picturesque villages, great variety of cultures and traditions as well as colorful festivals and monasteries.
- Encounter terraced green farmland, lush forests, quaint villages, monasteries.
- Enjoy the evening at hot spring delight with views of waterfalls, landscapes and surrounding.
- Traveling the Nagthali Pass at 3165 m.
- Wonderful views of Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal as well as Tibetan mountains.
- Visit the ancient fort at Rasuwagadi.
- Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley as well as UNESCO world heritage sites.