Mardi Himal trek is one of the glorious trek over Himalayas; Annapurna region. This trek is best to experience the brilliance of solitary of untouched silent snow-capped peaks. Which further, provides opportunity of an excellent cultural experience with thrilling adventure towards Machhapuchhare Basecamp. Mardi Himal trek guarantees majestic view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. As well as, Machhapuchre and Manaslu ranges with its major attractions. Mardi Himal base camp, Sidhing village and Lwang.
Our trip begins with a drive to Pokhara after explorations around world heritage sites at Kathmandu. The tropical and interesting trail wanders through lush valleys. Alpine meadows and lichen-laden dense forests as well as numerous streams and waterfalls. Finally at the interesting mountain sceneries glossy upon the close horizon. After passing Deurali village, forests camps and high camp. We arrive at our ultimate destination to Mardi Himal Base Camp (a great destination for adventure lovers). This is fewer crossed voyage that feels like jumping upon a discovery expedition. On the way back we descend along beautiful villages of Lwang, Sidhing and Phedi.
Highlights of Mardi Himal Trek:
- Cultural tour of Kathmandu valley.
- Delightful drive from Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu.
- Tour of the naturally endowed Pokhara valley with pristine lakes and mountain views.
- Experience off the beaten trails with dense forests of rhododendrons, magnolia, as well as oaks in Annapurna Region.
- Delightful views of Himalayas including Annapurna south, Gangapurna as well as Annapurna III, Hiunchuli and Machhapuchhre Himal.
- Reach High camp of Mardi Himal at an elevation of 4250 meter.
- Natural conventions, traditions as well as lifestyle with interesting scenery and geography.