This Multi City Tour is specifically designed for a family visit as it offers spectacular retreat that matches the amazing beauty of nature with a taste of the unique local culture of this majestic country. We start our tour from Kathmandu, where we visit Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa as well as Swyambhunath Temple as to learn cultures of Hindu as well as Buddhist people.
Flight from Kathmandu takes us to the Birthplace of Buddha ‘Lumbini’ where we explore mayadevi Temple, world peace stupa, garden as well as monasteries. The other attractions are Chitwan as well as Pokhara where we get ourself busy on Jungle Safari, boating, elephant bathing. A short hike from Pokhara leads to Sarankot where we witness spectacular sunshine over Annapurna range. After exploration of pokhara, we return to Kathmandu as well as visit Nagarkot, Khokana, Bungmati, Patan as per itienary. . We have a night in the lake side town of Pokhara before a day in Kathmandu where we learn to cook like local people does of a ‘cooking like a local’ session. This tour is an ideal tour for parents to take children with them.
Nepal Multi City Tour Highlights:
- Magnificent sunrise view from Sarankot and Nagarkot.
- Encounter monasteries, temples as well as stunning landscapes.
- Explore Lumbini, Chitwan, Pokhara, Patan.
- Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley including UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Cultural learning (customs, religion, tradition) of Nepali People.
- Learn to cook traditional Nepali recipe like Dal Bhat as well as Allo Paratha, Dhindo , Momo etc.