Faith Healing Tour in Nepal is performed by Shaman. They are religious person regarded as, having access to and influence in, the world of good as well as evil spirits. Especially among some peoples of northern Asia as well as North America. Typically such people enter a trance state during a ritual, and practice divination and healing. Shamanism is being practiced over thousands of years worldwide which is renowned as faith healing these days. As there was no availability of allopathic medicine as well as modern health services to cure of different kind of diseases. That is why, people used to perform rituals raising local spirit and interacting with them (supernatural forces) to get cure and rid of dark magic.
During this remarkable Shamanism Tour, you will be meeting shamans of different ethnic backgrounds (both men as well as women). You will have the opportunities to learn in-depth healing practices. In a beautiful, indoor typical traditional house, outdoors in the holy places and temple complex and out in Nature. During the rituals the shaman shakes, rattles and drums. As well as enters into a trance afterward forecast of a medium of the spirit. He discovers a reason for sickness and further, describes a treatment to drive away evil spirits. Shaman easily takes long time conversation with the spirit world.
Note : Practices of Shamanism are only done in the evening or in the midnight. Most of the Shamans can’t speak English so the local trek guide will act as the interpreter.
Faith Healing Tour Highlights :
- Rituals of thousands of years worldwide and still ongoing.
- Uniqueness of shaman tradition, Kham culture and view of Dhaulagiri mountain range.
- Opportunity to study ancient Tibetan as well as Nepali shamanism from masters.
- Discovers a reason for sickness and further a treatment to drive away evil spirits.
- Faith healing method of treatment.
- Hike through the beautiful jungle, river and valleys.