Annapurna Sanctuary Trek is a unique natural trek on the footsteps of the Annapurna (south region) specially designed for those who love to enjoy the flora and fauna, panoramic view of the Himalayan range in a comfortable way including Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail as well as other Himalayan ranges. The Annapurna Sanctuary trekking is a natural amphitheater created by a ring of high mountains.
Highlights of Annapurna Sanctuary Trek:
- Panoramic and closed views of Annapurna Region, explore Pokhara.
- Sunrise as well as sunset view from Poon Hill.
- Cultural experience of Gurung as well as Magar community.
- Walking in the narrow as well as stone paved trail in the urbans.
- Visiting ancient Monastery, old tradition Gurung Museum, springs.
- Scenic mountain flight to and from Pokhara,
- Walking through dense Rhododendron forest.