The Annapurna Circuit Biking is honored with the title of Nepal’s most famous trekking route. As a result, many people have a will to explore this part of the Nepal. One may be surprised, why? Yes, cycling the spectacular of Annapurna Range of many peaks with 6,000-8,000m. Further, the trek passes through two geographically & culturally distinct river valleys. Further, followed by Annapurna circuit. Which then, divides by the well known and challenging 5,416m Thorong La Pass, at the edge of the Tibetan Plateau.
Annapurna biking passes through the circuit of paddy fields to dusty high altitude desert. Then, it goes to pine forest and through subtropical jungle. Further, it encounters towering cliffs, waterfalls and pristine mountain villages. Besides, the way it’s the variety of terrain and landscape. These are what have really made this route stand out as unique for so long. In recent years the construction of Jeep trails accessing the majority of the circuit has brought many changes to the region. But, most importantly to us, as mountain bikers, it’s made possible a high altitude bike route that cannot be matched anywhere else in the world!
Annapurna Circuit Biking With Tilicho Lake Highlights:
- Cultural tour of Kathmandu valley.
- Long drive from Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu.
- Tour of the naturally rich Pokhara valley with pristine lakes and mountain views.
- Experience off beaten path with wide forests of rhododendrons, magnolia, and oaks in Annapurna Region.
- Great views of Himalayas including Annapurna south, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Hiunchuli and Machhapuchhre Himal.