Nepal is the typical destination for trekking. So this tour is designed for Family Trek in Nepal. This could be a spectacular retreat that matches the amazing beauty of nature with a taste of the unique local culture of this majestic country. The specialty of this trek is we don’t have to camp, or get worried about altitude just walk as well as enjoy the spectacular views of alluring vegetation along with magnificent 8000m snow-capped peaks such as Annapurna I and Dhaulagiri. We start with a couple of days in Kathmandu to be familiar to the atmosphere as well as learning about Hinduism and Buddhism by visiting the tremendous Boudhanath stupa and Pashupatinath Temple.
We fly to pokhara, and travel on 4-5 hour drive to Galeshwor, from where we start our trek to a village on a Jomsom road. From here we ascend through terraced foothills on the periphery of the Annapurna Conservation Area and over the next few days up onto the southern section of the Khopra Danda ridge. This is a less traversed route, so we can truly experience rural Nepal and its welcoming people. Mohare Danda (3300m) is our miraculous viewpoint, which guarantees remarkable view of valley, stunning landscape and mountain range.
Here we watch the sunrise over these immense peaks for a truly humbling and memorable experience. We descend along the main Annapurna Circuit track through popular Poon hill. We have a night in the lake side town of Pokhara before a day in Kathmandu where we learn to cook like local people does of a ‘cooking like a local’ session. Family Trek in Nepal is especially designed for families to take it easy on the altitude without any obscuration on the trekking quality and those Himalayan views.
Family Trek in Nepal Highlights:
- Magnificent views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain.
- Trek through remote route with no altitude obscuration.
- Encounter monasteries, temples and stunning landscapes.
- Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley including UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Sunrise as well as Sunset View over Mohare Dada.
- Cultural learning (customs, religion, tradition) of Nepali People.
- Learn to cook traditional Nepali recipe like Dal Bhat as well as Allo Paratha, Dhildo , Momo etc.