Ama Dablam (22,501 feet / 6,858m) is one of the most spectacular mountains in the world located in the middle of Everest region. The summit of Ama Dablam offers the majestic views of the highest mountains, Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Cho Oyu and Mt. Makalu. Ama Dablam expedition is known for technical climbing as it involves skills of technical rock, snow and ice climbing and proficiency at ascending and descending fixed lines.
We begin our journey with scenic and adventurous flight to Lukla . From Lukla, we trek to Phakding which leads us to “Gateway to the Everest” Namche, where we acclimate. On heading further ahead from Namche; we traverse villages of Tengboche and Dingboche which are renowned for Tengboche monastery, Pangboche Monastery with a spectacular views of Tawache, Nuptse, Lhotse, Thamserku, and Mt. Everest. We set up three camps during our expedition, climb upto camp 1 is moderate, Camp 2 is more technical as we move along steep ice and snow slopes and Camp 3 is challenging ,here we trespass through treacherous crevasse. We follow the same route as we summit Ama Dablam mountain to return back.
Ama Dablam expedition Highlights:
- Exploration to middle Everest Region.
- Scenic as well as Adventurous flight to Lukla.
- Explore the quaint Sherpa village as well as glimpse of traditional rural life.
- Visit Tengboche monastery Pangboche Monastery.
- Lead by experienced guides who have stood on the summit of 8000 meters peaks.
- Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley including UNESCO world heritage sites.