Buddhist cultural tour is a specialized tour designed for those who want to learn as well as practice Buddhism. This tour will guide us to Buddhist pilgrimage all over Nepal, however having a short period, we visit major sites where we would learn teaching of Buddha. We visit Buddhist pilgrimage sites such as Lumbini, Swyambhunath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Kapan Monastery, Thrangu Tashi Yangtse Monastery (Namo Boudha) and many others as per itinerary, where we learn various aspects of Buddhism and have all information about Four Noble Truths and the Noble Eightfold Path.
Buddhist cultural tour Highlights:
- Visit the birth place of The Lord Buddha
- Visit sacred garden, Maya Devi Temple as well as Puskorni pond, Ashoka pillar and Marker stone.
- Difference in style of Monasteries by different countries
- Spiritual tour with teaching of Lord Buddha
- Glimpse of Monk lives in Gumba as well as Monastery.
- Explore Gumbas as well as Monasteries in different locations.