Lobuche East is challenging and technically demanding peak climbing. It is situated next to the Khumbu Glacier in Everest Region with an altitude of (6119 m). It offers a variety of existing routes and wide scope for new lines. These make it a famous trekking peaks in Nepal. There exist two distinct ascend to Lobuche peak: Lobuche east and Lobuche west, adjoined by a continuous ridge and separated by a narrow cleft with substantial gap. The normal route for Lobuche peak is from East and ascending is through South Ridge which embarks with glorious sight of Khumbu Glacier, Khumbu Icefall and glorious Himalayan ranges including Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Changste and Mt. Lhotse, etc.
Lobuche East Peak Climbing tour, begins with a scenic flight to Lukla. The trek routes gets through Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche. Here we explore Sherpa villages- cultures and tradition. Buddhist monasteries, abundant flora as well as fauna and get acclimatized on reaching Everest Base Camp via Kalapathat. Upon summiting Lobuche East, we admire panorama view of the Everest region, along with huge peaks to the west and south. Including Everest and Lhotse as well as Nuptse and Ama Dablam, Cholatse. The other popular climbing peak in Nepal is Island Peak.
Highlights of Lobuche East Climbing :
- Astounding views of the Himalayas.
- Scenic flight to Lukla
- Exhilarating climbing experience in Khumbu Region.
- Excellent views of Everest and Lhotse as well as Nuptse and Ama Dablam.
- Explore Tengboche monastery.
- Explore Sherpa villages as well as discover their culture and lifestyle.
- Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley including UNESCO world heritage sites.