Trishuli River Rafting is the most easily accessible spot from Kathmandu, Pokhara and Royal Chitwan National Park by far a trip on this river can be made for a varied duration, depending upon the availability of time and interest. Rafting on the Trishuli River is an exhilarating experience with the flow of course of the river cutting rapids, turbulent gorges and delights of natural beauty. The rafting lead us to the holy Manakamana Cable Car point.
The stating point of Trisuli river rafting is Charaudi, which is bounded by 3 to 4 hours drive from both Kathmandu and Pokhara city. Rafting in Trishuli possesses few vigorous current including easier and unwind sections making it an ideal river to raft both for novice and experienced paddlers. The scenic valleys, huge gorges and thrilling rapids will certainly make holiday in Nepal full of thrill and adventurous.
Highlights of Trishuli Rafting :
- Electrifying flow with waves and view beautiful landscapes and gorges.
- A scenic drive along the bank of Trishuli river.
- Night life at Bank of Trishuli river (tent house, cottage ect.)
Trishuli River Rafting Price Includes :
- Tour Guide.
- Entrance Fees.
- Surface transportation to the destination.
Price Excludes :
- Any Private Expenses (Meals, Alcoholic drinks and cold drinks).
- Travel and Rescue insurance during River Rafting.
What we provide
- Self-bailing rafts,
- River Rafting Life jackets,
- First aid kit.
- Sleeping Bags upon request.
What to bring
- Shorts /T-shirt or swimwear
- Suitable footwear for wearing in the raft
- Warm clothing for the evenings,
- Personal towel, sun block or your camera.
Requirements for River Rafting
- Per-inform us if you are non-swimmer, or not very confident in water.
- Any medical condition of being in water.
- Any other problems for being in water.
Best Time for Rafting in Nepal.
|September – December||4||Approx.300 cumecs|
|January – May||4-||Approx.200 cumecs|
|June – August||4+||Approx 450 cumecs|